Monday, August 10, 2009

yay! for inexpensive jewelry tools!

yay!

Incase you all didn't know I am working at a Jewelry store downtown, Dransfield Jeweler's, and was lucky to hear about this amazing opportunity to purchase previously owned tools! YIPPEE!  Seeing that I am a student and can't fork out thousands of dollars to start my own studio, I was sooo excited to hear about this!  I purchased a Jewelers bench, chair, flexible shaft, many hammers, pickle pot, soldering tools, drill bits, setting burs, tons of sandpaper, ring mandrels, etc, etc, etc.....the list goes on and on.  I got all of these great tools for only $200! If I had purchased new, I easily would have spent around $1000 dollars.  SCORE FOR ME!  

I can't wait to clean everything up and I'm planning on refinishing the bench and adding some of my own flair to it.  I see some bright, bold colors in it's future! haha.

I uploaded a picture just so you can see what I'm talking about, but currently my dad has taken over the desk part of the bench, glorious. 



I can't wait to get started, I have so many ideas going through my head from my travels to Peru!  I can't wait to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment